Welcome to Cathy Clark Creations!

...the Lord will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing! Zeph 3:17

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Appreciation


So often I forget to tell the people in my life how much I love and appreciate them! The best part of most of us is our family and friends so my card today conveys just that sentiment!
Card Recipe:
  • Stamps: Martha Stewart
  • Paper: Hobby Lobby
  • Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
  • Ribbon: Michael's
  • Border Punch: Martha Stewart
  • Bling: K and Company
  • Foam Tape
  • Copic Markers: B32, B24, E17, E77, E37, E08, RV21, RV04, 100

Thanks so much for taking a look at my blog today---I APPRECIATE you very much! Till tomorrow...

Cathy Clark


5 comments:

  1. This blue bird card would be appreciated by anyone who would receive it. Love the coordinating ribbon and brads.. Nice coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Cathy - love birds and your colors are beautiful along with your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thoughtful card - great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Cathy... really beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete