I made this card for the mom-to-be and her baby girl Chloe. The inside verse is so darn sweet---it says: "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body". Isn't that so tender? It is a Stampabilities stamp. It was a good day!
- Stamps: PrintWorks Collection, Inky Antics, and Stampabilities
- Papers: Lollia by Margot Elena and Making Memories
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Ribbon: May Arts
- Nestibilities: Scalloped Oval, Oval, and Labels Five
- Bling: K and Co.
- Copic markers: RV02, RV04, RV14, Y02, Y15, V12, V06, V15, C-5 and Spica Clear
- Stickles Glitter Glue: Star Dust
Babies are such a wonderful gift from God and I'm glad I had a part in making little Chloe's arrival special! Have a great Monday! See you tomorrow.