Hi Everybody! I'm just crazy about babies (LOVED dolls as a little girl, am a mother of 4, "Mimi" of 3, was a nurse in a Neonatal Intensive Care!). So you see I really am crazy about babies! My dear friend and walking partner of 11 years, Becky, just had her first grandson---or rather her daughter did! :-). His name is Ethan and he was a whopping 8 pounds and his Mom weighs about 100 pounds soaking wet! Thus the reason for this card. His room is nautical so that was my theme. Hope you enjoy! I'm also entering this card in The Pink Elephant Weekly Challenge---"a card using ribbon".
- Stamps: Outside Sentiment: Printworks, Sailboat and Inside Sentiment-unknown older stamps
- Paper: Showoffs for daisyd's and Hobby Lobby CS
- Ink: Memento Danube Blue
- Ribbon: JoAnn's
- Buttons: Priceless Scrapbooks and More (my local stamp store)
- Nestibilities: Round and Scalloped Round
- Corner Rounder: Creative Memories
- Stickles: XMas
Thank you checking out my blog today and please come back tomorrow! Till then...