Welcome to Cathy Clark Creations!

...the Lord will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing! Zeph 3:17

Monday, March 22, 2010

Baby Boy Blessings

Good Monday Morning everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! I'm sorry I haven't been around as much lately but life has been crazy---I'm sure you all can relate!
As far as the weekend, mine was really good! I taught my first Copic Class at my local stamping store Priceless Scrapbooks and More. It went really well and I think everyone there got their
" appetites wet" for everything Copic! LOL---they don't know what they are in for!!! Stamping will never be the same! I hope to teach at least one class a month there. But I forgot to take any pictures!!! Oh well... I also went to IKEA in Orlando and got all the parts and pieces for redoing my craft room! I'm so excited! They have the best stuff, a huge variety, and great prices! Now to take down the old and put all the new together! Pictures of the demolition to follow!
My card today is one I made last year for my beautiful 15 month old grandson Mark's Baptism. There is no better reason to make a card!
Card Recipe:
  • Stamps-Bunny in Carriage-Inky Antics by Tammy DeYoung and Sentiment-Printworks Collection
  • Paper-CS- Hobby Lobby
  • Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Ribbon- May Arts
  • Buttons- JoAnne Fabrics
  • Embossing Folder- Dots by Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
  • Nestibilities- Oval and Scalloped Oval
  • Border Punch- Fiscars
  • Copic Markers

Have a good, safe, productive Monday! Thanks for stopping by!

God Bless!

Cathy Clark

4 comments:

  1. card is adorable! so cool to be teaching Copic class! I hope to follow in your footsteps here in VA (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! I wish someone around here would teach me-hehe!

    ReplyDelete