Happy Monday morning! How was everyone's weekend? What a busy one I've had!
Somewhat unexpectately, we had to go to my husband's hometown in Mississippi to attend his step-brother's funeral. Very sad time. But I will say the funeral was one of the most positive and uplifting ones that I've been to! We had to fly out at 6:30 am Saturday morning and got back Sunday evening. I think I'm getting too old for all this!!! LOL!
Today's card is a cute owl that I just loved when I saw it in the stamping store---just had to have! You know how that is, I'm sure! I used Stickles on each of his feathers which really sparkles, but is hard to see well in the photo. I will use him again an again I'm sure!
- Stamps: Memory Box and Inky Antics
- Paper: My Mind's Eye "Tres Belle", Nanas Nursery, and Hobby Lobby CS
- Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
- Ribbon: May Arts and Michael's
- Stickles: Waterfall (difficult to see in photo but on each feather)
- Corner Rounder: Creative Memories
- Nestibilities: Round and Scalloped Round
- Copic Markers: Y00, YR31, Y17, W-3, Y28, YG03, YG23, BG15, BG05, YR07