Welcome to Cathy Clark Creations!

...the Lord will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing! Zeph 3:17

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Inscribed in God's Hand

Happy Thursday to everyone! Don't know about you, but I'm so busy these days that I can hardly think! Then I go to bed at night and can't "turn it off" and I'm awake till 3:20am!!! My son is getting married May 1st and it suddenly feels very close! We are making most everything, so I'm suddenly getting overwhelmed! So please forgive me if I don't post everyday---I'm just running out of time!

Todays card is Clean and Simple! And I just love this sentiment / scripture---I need to relax and believe this, I think!

Card Recipe:

  • Stamps: Judith and Stampabilities
  • Paper: Vellum and CS--- Hobby Lobby
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Ribbon: May Arts
  • Copic Markers: BG01, B05, YG11, G94

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day and Happy Stamping!

Cathy Clark



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Very soft and lovely. I think the date of your son's wedding is perfect, that's my birthday. LOL. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete