Welcome to Cathy Clark Creations!

...the Lord will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing! Zeph 3:17

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Work in Progress

As I've mentioned recently, I'm redoing my craft room and thought I'd post my progression/mess! It's coming along and I'll post final results when I'm done! As you can see thebaby bed in background, it's a multipurpose room. I'm just happy to have "a space" !!!Posted by Picasa
Have a great day! God Bless!
Cathy Clark

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you're getting there! Keep that guy with the hammer working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great place to work and keep all of your materials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet it's terrific once it done.. good for you Cathy! Good luck with all the wedding details too! Hugs, peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My room is such a mess, it's ridiculous. So excited for you to have some space!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been redoing my space also - can't wait to see yours! I can't wait to be done - it's so hard for me to be creative in a mess. Have a great week! Dru

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck on the progress. i know all too well about moving crafting stuff. never knew how much stuff i had. I FINALLY got it put away. now i just need to find the time to PLAY!

    ReplyDelete