Welcome to Cathy Clark Creations!

...the Lord will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing! Zeph 3:17

Monday, April 19, 2010

Getting More Comfy

Happy Monday morning everyone! Hope you all had a lovely weekend and got "recharged" for a new week!
I went to a Lingerie shower brunch for my daughter-in-law to be. Allison is wonderful and I could not have ask for a better person for my son to fall in love with! We are very blessed having her in our family! I made this card for her---used purples because those are the wedding colors! Sentiment is a little hard to read in this photo but it says"I'm going to slip into something more comfy".
Card Recipe:
  • Stamps- Both from H & M Stamps
  • Paper- DP- BoBunny Jazmyne Mist
  • Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Ribbon- May Arts
  • Bling- K and Company
  • Copic Markers- RV0000, V12, V06, V09, C1

Hope you have a beautiful spring day and THANKS for stopping by today!
God Bless!

Cathy Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment