Welcome to Cathy Clark Creations!

...the Lord will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing! Zeph 3:17

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pink and Chocolate Gratitude

Happy Hump Day! We've all made it half way to the weekend! Yea!
Today's card is one I made last year that I think turned out pretty well. I love the color combo of pink and ANYTHING, but especially like how pink and chocolate brown look together.This card was not difficult, but just had alot of layering.
Card Recipe:
Stamp:
Paper: CS-Hobby Lobby; DP-S*E*I
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Ribbon: May Arts
Bling: American Crafts
Nestibilities:Rectangle and Scalloped Rectangle and Oval and Scalloped Oval
Corner Rounder: Creative Memories
Have a HappyDay! And I really appreciate you stopping by today!
Hugs and God Bless!
CathyPosted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment