Welcome to Cathy Clark Creations!

...the Lord will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing! Zeph 3:17

Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Bird-day


Good Monday morning. I'm hoping you all had a great weekend. Mine was a little busy getting ready for two upcoming Copic classes I'm teaching at my LSS and also a little bit of fun stamping for myself, That always makes for a good day! Speaking of fun, today's card just says fun I think. I love all the bold colors and this little birdie just makes me smile. Hope you feel the same!

Card Recipe
Stamps: Bird- Wipper Snapper, Sentiment- Stampington & Co.
Paper: CS- Bazzill, DP- Abbey Road and We R Memory Keepers
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Ribbon: Michael's
Buttons: JoAnne's and LSS
Copic Markers: YG03, YG23, RV23, RV14, RV29, YG11, B00, B02, YR16, YR07, E33, E35

Hope everyone has a good beginning of the week and thanks ever so much for stopping by. Please do so again soon. I LOVE having your comments!
Hugs and God Bless!
Cathy


Posted by Picasa

1 comment: