Welcome to Cathy Clark Creations!

...the Lord will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing! Zeph 3:17

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Miss You

Hey Everyone! Hope this week is going really well for you. Mine has flown by---one of the things i've been working on is "Bow Tying" for a class I'm teaching Saturday at my LSS. It's a two hour class and I'm teaching the first hour and someone else is teaching "Paper Flower Making" the second hour. Ought to be fun! If anyone has any suggestions for bow tying techniques or differant things to do with ribbon, please let me know!
Today's card is not Fall!!! Can you believe it? It actually looks like Spring, doesn't it? I just love this tree stamp, found these tiny pink buttons recently at Hobby Lobby, and I just could not wait till Spring to make it.
Card Recipe
Stamps:Tree- Memory Box, Sentiment- StampinUp
Papers:CS- Bazzill, DP- Sandylion
Ink:Memento Tuxedo Black and Angel Pink around CS edges
Ribbon: Hobby Lobby (I just love this ribbon so much!)
Buttons: Jill Buttons from Hobby Lobby
Border Punch: Fiscars
Copics: E35, E37, YG03, YG63
That's it for today. Thanks so much for stopping by and please do so again soon!
Hugs and God Bless!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment