Welcome to Cathy Clark Creations!

...the Lord will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing! Zeph 3:17

Friday, November 26, 2010

A Day For Daisies Christmas Mom and Babe


Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Mine was great, but different---all my kids had other plans so it was just DH and me. We finished up the Christmas decorations, went to the movies to see "Unstoppable" with Densel Washington (fantastic!!!) and then came home to a quiet Thanksgiving dinner. It has actually been VERY nice.
I DID NOT get up at 3am to go shopping today!!! I would rather eat worms than to get out there that early with all those crowds and fight over bargains-never, never, never!
Today I have a sweet card for A Day For Daisies to help introduce Tammy's newest Friday images. Isn'tthis just the cutest image??? Go there and see all the new (and oldies but goodies) that Tammy has to offer---what a great artist she is!

Card Recipe
Image: A Day For Daisies, Sentiment-Judith
Papers: CS-Bazzill, DP-Hobby Lobby
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stickles: Stardust
Ribbon: Michael's
Bling: K & Company
Copics: YG03, YG06, YG11, YG23, Y15, Y21, E00, E02, E31, E33, RV02, RV06, RV21, R06, B93, B95, B97, Spica Glitter pens in Melon and Silver

Have a great weekend friends and thank you for stopping by today---come back soon!
Hugs and God Bless!
Cathy

5 comments:

  1. Cathy, I think this one went up early! I'm looking like, "I've never seen this image..." I wonder what happened b/c I claims that this post went up on Friday, but it's still Thursday... ANYWAY, this is a very sweet image, and I love how you colored it and added the fluffy stuff! I'm glad you and your hubby had a good time. And I'm happy to know that the Denzel movie is good; my mom keeps talking about going to see it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy - your card is so cute! The image is colored perfectly so that it matches the paper - wonderful! I love that bow too (I'm a sucker for bows ;) I feel the same way about Black Friday shopping - shopping shouldn't feel like combat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a heartwarming card, this image would be perfect for a card for a new mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. card is adorable - love that image and your layout
    your Thanksgiving sounds great - My DH and I had our first "alone" Christmas too - was different but enjoyed it also (-:

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so sweet! It makes me feel good, that image, as for me my kids are my world... :)

    ReplyDelete