Welcome to Cathy Clark Creations!

...the Lord will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing! Zeph 3:17

Monday, November 15, 2010

Gift Bearing Polar Bear


Good Monday Morning! How is everyone doing? Hope the weekend was good to you! Has it occured to anyone else or is it just me that Christmas is only 40 days from today??? Is that crazy or what?
Speaking of Christmas, I have the cutest Polar Bear card today "bearing" gifts! I just LOVE him---hope you will too!

Card Recipe
Stamps: Polar Bear-Stampendous Polar Christmas Set, Sentiment-Our Craft Lounge
Papers: CS-Bazzill, DP-Stamping Station
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Nestibilities: Beaded Ovals and Labels #? (I threw the pkg. away a long time ago)
MFT 1 3/4 in. circle dies
Ribbon:Stampers Dream
Stickles: Stardust
Copics:BG01, BG05, B02, B05, R29

Thanks for stopping by today---I love to have you visit! Come again soon!
Hugs and God Bless!
Cathy

1 comment:

  1. I meant to leave you a comment on this card a few days ago... I love how you did the ribbon, and the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete