Welcome to Cathy Clark Creations!

...the Lord will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing! Zeph 3:17

Friday, December 3, 2010

ADFD "Wrapping" Up The Tree


Happy Friday! Today I'm actually in New York City with several members of my family celebrating my 60th birthday! I have always hated these "milestone" birthdays but this one I am actually excited about and I've been celebrating since last Sat. nite with a little family dinner at my daughter's house, and Sunday nite, we went to Disney's Mickey's Christmas Party with my two Florida grandchildren---what a wonderful thing to "see" Disney thur the eyes of a child!!!
Anyhoo, today I have a card for A Day For Daisies challenge #7 "Using Wrapping Paper". I took a few liberties with that theme and named mine "Wrapping Up The Tree". Jump on over to the site and play along and also every Friday, Tammy releases new digital images and gives a good discount on that first day.

Card Recipe
Image: A Day For Daisies, Sentiment- Computer generated
Paper: CS- Bazzill, DP- g*c*d Studios
Twine and Ribbon: May Arts
Stickles: Yellow, Bronze and Christmas Red
Button: JoAnn's
Copics: R37,R59, YG03,YG23, G99, Y17, E33, E35, E57

Thank you for stopping by today and hope you have a great weekend!
Hugs and God Bless!
Cathy

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Cathy! I hope you have a wonderful time :) I agree, your Christmas is fabulous and love the 3D effect you created with the string!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're enjoying your holiday weekend! Your card is great with those Stickles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way....you are 60? You look like a much younger lady..! Bless your heart and I hope you have a fantastic birthday!!! You're gorgeous and look wonderful!

    PS: I came by to compliment you on your wonderful new cards, but I'm even happier I stopped by!! :)

    ReplyDelete