Welcome to Cathy Clark Creations!

...the Lord will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing! Zeph 3:17

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hope everyone is having a good winter day!

It’s finally warmed up a little here in Florida. I’ve lived here almost 20 years and never experienced such a long period with such cold temperatures. I know, I know it’s NOTHING like many are having elsewhere, but I moved here for the BEACH, not snow!!!



Today I have a very traditional card to share.



Sorry that the color is not too bright---I’m still learning on all the aspects of photography, blogs,etc. Rose stamp is from GinaK “A Year of Flowers” by Asela Hopkins---what a beautiful set by an equally beautiful person! It is a single rose which I cut out six times along with the leaves in the set and layered them with foam tape and arranged them in the cresent shape. Sentiment by Hero Arts; DP and CS by My Mind’s Eye; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; “Bling” by K & Co.; Copic markers in BV00, V06, V12, V17, V09, BG 93, G21 and BG96. I was so pleased recently when this card was chosen ”Card of the Week” on StampTV Florida group.


That’s all for today . Wishing you SUNSHINEY DAY, especially you northern friends!
Cathy Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment