Welcome to Cathy Clark Creations!

...the Lord will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing! Zeph 3:17

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"Little Things"



Can you tell by my posts that I'm in the mood for Spring? When I lived up north, I could not wait till the first sight of crocuses pushing up through the snow---I knew Spring would actually come soon! Winter was long, cold and dreary so I loved spring!
Today I have a very bright, happy card that was really fun to make!
Card recipe:
  • Ladybug and Sentiment stamps---Ladybug Friends by CC Designs (Cookie Crumbs illustrated by Diane Zechman);
  • Ladybug Trail stamp---Stampendous
  • CS and DP---Basic Gray
  • Border Punch---Martha Stewart
  • Ribbon---Michael's
  • Copic markers: 100, R17, R22, R32, YG03, G99, and Y17
  • Stickles glitter glue

Have a Bright Sunshiney Day!

Cathy Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment