Welcome to Cathy Clark Creations!

...the Lord will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing! Zeph 3:17

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Itsy, Bitsy Yellow Polka Dot Bikini (it's really hot pink)

Can you tell I'm very fond of cute little girls (like my granddaughter) and the beach---a few of my favorite things! When I saw this stamp while surfing the web, I HAD to have it! She's just so darn cute, isn't she?!
I know it's still winter for alot of you, but we can all use a bit of sunshine in our lives.
The recipe for this card is:
  • Girl and Sentiment stamps---Polka-Dot Emma from Gingersnap Stamps at www.allthatscraps.com
  • DP and CS---The Paper Studio
  • Ribbon---both from May Arts
  • Nestibilities---oval and scalloped oval
  • Copic markers:Y06, Y15, RV00, R20, RV02, RV04, and RV29

On this always busy middle-of -the week day, please slow down and LISTEN TO THE OCEAN!

Cathy Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment