Can you tell I'm very fond of cute little girls (like my granddaughter) and the beach---a few of my favorite things! When I saw this stamp while surfing the web, I HAD to have it! She's just so darn cute, isn't she?!
I know it's still winter for alot of you, but we can all use a bit of sunshine in our lives.
The recipe for this card is:
- Girl and Sentiment stamps---Polka-Dot Emma from Gingersnap Stamps at www.allthatscraps.com
- DP and CS---The Paper Studio
- Ribbon---both from May Arts
- Nestibilities---oval and scalloped oval
- Copic markers:Y06, Y15, RV00, R20, RV02, RV04, and RV29
On this always busy middle-of -the week day, please slow down and LISTEN TO THE OCEAN!