Welcome to Cathy Clark Creations!

...the Lord will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing! Zeph 3:17

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's a LOVE thing!

Love is in the air! I have a 24" twig tree that I decorate all year round and I just decorated it for Valentine's Day. It makes me smile and my 2 and 4 year old grandchildren love to see the changes each holiday.
I made another card for the "Heart" day mostly cause I think you can get as frilly as you want for this day and I love that! It's hard to see in this photo, but I wanted show the inside as well as the front of this one. The heart cut-out on the front peeks inside to the sentiment "Sweet Wonderful You". I really like that saying.
Recipe:
  • Red cut-out card---Studio g
  • DP---K & Company
  • CS---GinaK
  • Sentiment stamps---these are old and from unknown source
  • Ink---Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Ribbon---May Arts
  • Border Punch---Martha Stewart
  • Black Stickles Glitter Glue on Love setiment
  • Corner Rounder---Creative Memories

Have a great day everybody and tell someone you LOVE them!

Cathy Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment