Love is in the air! I have a 24" twig tree that I decorate all year round and I just decorated it for Valentine's Day. It makes me smile and my 2 and 4 year old grandchildren love to see the changes each holiday.
I made another card for the "Heart" day mostly cause I think you can get as frilly as you want for this day and I love that! It's hard to see in this photo, but I wanted show the inside as well as the front of this one. The heart cut-out on the front peeks inside to the sentiment "Sweet Wonderful You". I really like that saying.
- Red cut-out card---Studio g
- DP---K & Company
- Sentiment stamps---these are old and from unknown source
- Ink---Memento Tuxedo Black
- Ribbon---May Arts
- Border Punch---Martha Stewart
- Black Stickles Glitter Glue on Love setiment
- Corner Rounder---Creative Memories
Have a great day everybody and tell someone you LOVE them!