- Mo's Digital Image "Abby Celebrating"
- CS: Georgia Pacific Image Plus Card Stock 110 lb
- Ink: StazOn Royal Purple for sentiment
- Ribbon: May Arts
- Stckles: Stardust and Grape Ice
- Copic Markers: see above photo for markers I used
TIP: As indicated above, I used GP Image Plus Card Stock 110 lb. from Sam's Club to print my image on the printer and then "heat-set" it to ensure no smearing.
If you haven't already, go to Mo's Digital Pencil and see all the fantastic images they offer! I think you will be pleased (and the prices are great too!
This weekend I'm taking a Brayer Class in Jacksonville given by Michelle Zindorf. I know nothing about braying so hopefully I'll bring back some good tips next week. I'm going with Jean and Lisa---two friends from StampTV Florida group. It ought to be lots of fun!
Thanks for taking a look today and have a good weekend. Til Monday...