Today I'm posting an entry for Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 17. The rules for this challenge are to use Yellow, Gray, Cream and Chocolate. I found this to be a little difficult because I usually work with pinks, purples, aquas, etc. But I must say I do like the results. The photo distorted the colors a bit---they are really a little bit softer and more subtle.
- Stamps: SonLight Impressions and Judith
- Papers: Ivory Damask by K and Co,. foof*a*la by Creativity, Inc., and Bazzil
- Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink (sponged over entire image to tone it down a bit)
- Ribbon: May Arts
- Border Punch: Martha Stewart
- Foam Tape
- Copic Markers: see above photo for markers used
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! Have a good rest of today.