Welcome to Cathy Clark Creations!

...the Lord will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing! Zeph 3:17

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

You Make Me Smile

Hello Fellow Stampers! Hope your week is going well so far! How was your weekend? Mine was YARD WORK! YUK!!! 8 hours on Saturday and I'm so sore even today that I can hardly walk---how pitiful it is to be in this bad of shape!
Today I have a card that I made last year but never posted. It's very simple actually with no coloring other than sponging on the circles, but I think it has a big impact!
Card Recipe
Stamp:Stampin'Up
Papers: CS-Bazzill, DP-We R Memory Makers
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and Stampin'Up Tempting Turquoise for sponging
Ribbon:Michael's
Bling:K and Co.
Flower: JoAnn's
Nesties: Round and Scalloped Round
That's it for today folks! Thanks for stopping by today and please do so again soon!
Hugs and God Bless!
Cathy

1 comment:

  1. I love having a beautiful yard, but hate working in the yard LOL! bugs, insects, dirts, prickly "owie" weeds--it's a jungle out there :-) But it's always worthwhile, right?
    I like this card, great colour combo and such a pretty bow/flower.

    ReplyDelete