Welcome to Cathy Clark Creations!

...the Lord will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing! Zeph 3:17

Friday, December 24, 2010

Let It Snow


Merry Christmas Eve!
What a glorious time of the year! Abeit crazy busy, it's still wonderful! Hopefully by now, we are all mostly done with all the "THINGS" that have to be done and we can reflect on Jesus' birth. My family and I are going to the children's service at our church later this afternoon and then to my son's home for Christmas Eve dinner. Christmas Day we'll be going to my daughter's home to watch the grandkids open presents---I can't imagine anything better than to be with family right now! Hope whatever you are doing, I pray you are warm, happy and healthy this Christmas season!
Today I have a card (one of two) that I submitted to Heartfelt Creations sometime back for consideration for their Design Team. Althought I did not make the team, I enjoyed working with their stamps and dies. I don't think this card shows up very well in the photograph, but it's very sparkly and "snowy" in reality.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Heartfelt Creations
Ink: Colorbox
Paper: CS-Bazzill
Bling: K and Company
Ribbon: May Arts silk
Cuttlebug Dot Embossing Folder
Stickles: Stardust

Thank you for stopping by today and please have a wonderful, blessed Christmas Eve!
Hugs and God Bless!
Merry Christmas!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment