Welcome to Cathy Clark Creations!

...the Lord will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing! Zeph 3:17

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Stylin' Frosty


Happy Holidays everyone! I'm sure like all of you, I've been so busy that I've really neglected my blog lately. I know you all know what I mean!
Today I have a "Stylin' " snowman! I Love purple and green together and love how this one turned out, even if it's not very traditional Christmas colors.

Card Recipe
Stamp: Judith
Papers: CS- Bazzill, DP-Doodlebug Designs and Penny Lane
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Bling: K and Company
Ribbon: Hobby Lobby
Stickles: Stardust
Copics: BV0000, V12, V04, V09, Y00, Y11, Y17, E33, YR16, YG23, R05

Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by today.
Hugs and God Bless!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment