Today I made a "cutesy" card of a little girl playing in the rain. I love to create little girl cards because I have a beautiful four year old granddaughter that I simply adore, and these cards always make me think of her!
The recipe for this rainy day girl is:
- Girl stamp---Belinda Bumberboots from Stamping Bella
- Sentiment stamp---Judith Stamps
- Cuttlebug "Dots" embossing folder for white CS background
- Yellow CS ---American Crafts using the oval and scalloped oval Nestbilities
- Ink---Memento Tuxedo Black
- Ribbon---May Arts
- Stickles glitter glue used on wings, rain drops and puddle
- Copic markers---Y08, Y15, YR23, RV02, RV04, RV06, R00, R20, B12, and B93
I hope this might cheer up any "Under The Weather" girl and she'll be having FUN IN THE SUN soon!