Happy Friday everyone!
Today I am actually in Charleston WVa visiting my son, daughter-in-law and my amazing one year old grandson Mark II. He is so beautiful, so sweet, and so much fun to be with! My daughter and her two young children from Florida came with me in hopes to see snow! It's warmed up a little this week here so we may not be making snow men or sledding---we'll see!
With Feb. 14th getting close, I made a valentine that I'll be sending to a close friend. Hope you like it! The recipe is:
- Heart Tree stamp---Ippity Stamps (image given to me by sweet friend Kelly Landers)
- Sentiment stamp---Inkadinkado
- CS---American Crafts
- DP---Basic Gray and My Mind's Eye
- Nestibilities circle and scalloped circle
- Ink---Memento Tuxedo Black
- Border Punch---Martha Stewart
- Both ribbons---May Arts
- Copic markers: YG03, YG95, E33, E35, E47, RV02, RV06, RV29, R37, B12, and B05
Hope you all have a good, good Friday and a wonderful weekend! Usually I say something about the beach or sunshine here but today I say THINK SNOW!!! (at least in southern WVa!)