Is it Monday already? Where did the weekend go? Hope you all had a good one. Mine was busy, but great! As I told you Friday, I was in WVa visiting my one year old grandson. It was a fun-filled, fast, tiring four days but I LOVE seeing him, so it's worth it!
The card I'm showing today is one of most favorite. First of all I love the color purple and the girl in the swing is such a beautiful image---so sweet and carefree! This is a birthday card for my only sister, my BEST friend!
- DP---Basic Gray
- CS---American Crafts
- Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black
- Girl in the Swing and Sentiment stamps---Flourishes
- Ribbon---May Arts
- Border Punch---Martha Stewart
- Copic markers: BV00, BV15, V17, Y06, E33, R11, R20, YG03, YG95, and G99
- Flower Soft: On tree and flowers under swing
Doesn't she remind you of Spring???