Welcome to Cathy Clark Creations!

...the Lord will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing! Zeph 3:17

Monday, January 25, 2010

Swing Into A New Week!

Is it Monday already? Where did the weekend go? Hope you all had a good one. Mine was busy, but great! As I told you Friday, I was in WVa visiting my one year old grandson. It was a fun-filled, fast, tiring four days but I LOVE seeing him, so it's worth it!
The card I'm showing today is one of most favorite. First of all I love the color purple and the girl in the swing is such a beautiful image---so sweet and carefree! This is a birthday card for my only sister, my BEST friend!
Recipe:
  • DP---Basic Gray
  • CS---American Crafts
  • Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Girl in the Swing and Sentiment stamps---Flourishes
  • Ribbon---May Arts
  • Border Punch---Martha Stewart
  • Copic markers: BV00, BV15, V17, Y06, E33, R11, R20, YG03, YG95, and G99
  • Flower Soft: On tree and flowers under swing

Doesn't she remind you of Spring???

Cathy Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment